Friday, June 26, 2009

Pictures of the Kids

It's been about a month ago now that my sister-in-law Annette took pictures of the kids in our orchard when it was all in full bloom. Aubree decided to be a stinker and not give her usual smile very freely. Kellon had the cheesy grin a lot, but Barrett was his genuine self. I love a lot of the pictures, so it is hard for me to pick a few to post. Annette and the kids really did a great job!





Aubree did get in a few good grins.

I have now come to realize for myself that the more kids you get in a picture, the harder it is get all of them to stay still and smile all at the same time. I can't imagine working with four next time. :~)


What a handsome bunch!
We had to get one on the four-wheeler for Daddy.
The boys told Aunt Annette to take a picture of the bees on the tree. We were all amazed that she actually caught one in this shot.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Evee those pictures are beautiful! We're coming to Burlington for the 24th and are going to try REALLY hard to come see you guys if you're there! I hope it works out, we really miss you and the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pictures of your kids! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, you have some gorgeous kids! Your cousin takes great shots. You're lucky to have that talent in your family. Prof photographers are expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bunch of cuties! I miss little Aubrey. You're due any day now huh? Good luck with everything! Let me know how it all goes once you get settled!

    ReplyDelete