Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Loves of a Lifetime


I have been thinking a lot lately about how blessed we are as a family.  I have so many things to be grateful for, and each member in our family is one of those.  I thought I would post a picture or two of the loves of my life just to try to catch you all up.  We all know these posts are few and far between, and that probably is not going to change.  I really hope that you all keep up the great work at posting more often than me though because they are so fun to read. ;)

So Brinlee has been walking for about a month now.  In fact, she is almost running now.  I thought this clip really captured her skills as well as her great personality.
 The girls posing about a month and a half ago.  They have both been changing so fast.  Brinlee has gained 2.5 pounds since her birthday July 25.  She is a whopping 17 lb, 15 month old now.  Aubree is quite the girly girl.  She has to have some form of pink on everyday.  Just recently she has started wanting to wear her hair down.  I have been missing the pigtails.
 Aubree got a castle cake complete with a princess and crowns for her 3rd birthday. Notice the color theme once again (pink, pink, pink, or yeah and a little purple).
 Barrett was a cowboy for Halloween, but this outfit would be him most of the time anyway.  He loves roping and wearing his boots with his pants tucked inside of them.
 Yes, I know you are surprised, but Aubree was a princess for Halloween.  Kellon was a motorcross rider and Brinlee was the scowling cow.
 My brother, Brady got married Aug. 7, and these are a couple of pictures taken there.

Kellon loves taking care of Brinlee, and she likes it most of the time.  These pictures, however, don't reflect that very well.  You can see the oxygen cord in this one.  We were so happy when Brinlee was taken off that leash about a month after we came home from Denver (Aug. 30).  She really started getting mobile then.





I took some pictures of the kids at the beginning of August. It was hard to get babies to smile and big kids to stop smiling (cheesy) when Mom was the photographer, but we managed a few pretty good ones.


I was bad and took her oxygen off for a few pictures.
 
My first grader that is already chest high to his Mom.
Kellon is so grown up and loving 1st grade.  He is reading pretty much anything now and even silently.  I am sure that my kids are geniuses (in my unbiased opinion).
What a natural.

I told Barrett to picture himself giving Aubree a swirly to get this "real" smile.


Doesn't Brinlee looked thrilled to be there.





And last but not least, the greatest husband and dad ever.


 We have had a beautiful fall here with lots of beautiful sunrises and sunsets that I have attempted to capture with my camera.  The leaves were also so pretty.
Heart Mountain at sunset




A beautiful autumn sunrise

The huge ash tree in our yard.

The same tree from underneath.



3 comments:

  1. Super cute family! So good to see you guys on here. :) Hugs to you! We have a blog, too at shumways.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is beautiful. SEriously, the pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to see pictures of your family! I can't believe how big they all are. I was recently looking through some pictures from our Laramie days and Kellon looks just the same now (only taller) as he did then. I'm glad you're all home now and that Brinlee is up and about. Cute family!

    ReplyDelete