Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Renovations Continue



Before and during...





After so far...


We have been working on doing a few things to spruce up my Grandparents' house that we are living in right now.  My parents are letting us live here for free while Brice is in school, so we are trying to fix a few things up to help them out.  The house in over 100 years old and hasn't had much done to it for a long time.  We took some before, in-progress, and after shots to remember how different the rooms really look now.  Tomorrow the carpet layers are coming to finish up some more flooring.  We are so excited to have something other than carpet in the kitchen, dining room, entryway and bathroom.  The paint and lighter-colored flooring have lightened everything up a lot.  We are ready for these projects to end so we can get everything put back together again.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floors look amazing! I was so excited to see that you updated, I guess I better get on it, but I'm waiting until we have a little something to update about... Which hopefully is any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is about time you have blogged again! The floor looks great. I am sure once you guys do a few more things it will be up to par. Post some pictures of the kids. We miss you all so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome updates!! I guess I need to come out and take a look see sometime!

    ReplyDelete