Thursday, February 19, 2009

Electronic Debut


We are officially announcing and introducing the 6th member of our family (4th child).

  I am about 18 1/2 weeks pregnant (due on July 19), so we had our routine ultrasound today.  Everything looks great and right on schedule.  I am feeling really good right now, and I am so grateful for that!  Mom being sick and tired all of the time like I was in the beginning really takes a toll on everyone in the family.  We didn't get any concrete evidence of a girl or boy today, but the tech is speculating a girl--I'm not laying any bets on it for now.  Everyone is really excited to meet this little one after watching it squirm around for about an hour on the ultrasound monitor.  I am so thankful for this modern technology that can bring such peace of mind that everything is alright.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad to hear everything's good and healthy! Evee, how in the world do you deal with having a newborn with other children in the house??? I don't think I'm going to end up being one of those amazing super mom's! And I'm okay with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Goodness! Number 4 is on the way!?! Congratulations! Thanks for finally sharing your great news :) So glad you're feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, were excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats you guys. looks like you are doing well, and life has been good to you. you sure have some cute kids. be good.

    ReplyDelete