Saturday, February 7, 2009

We all need learning time


Brice and I got to go the the Billings Temple yesterday without the kids.  It was fun to have some time to spend as a couple again.  We haven't been in the temple together for probably a couple of years because one of us stays outside with the kids while the other goes in and vice versa.  We even got to do 20 sealings in the temple, just the two of us.  It was a fun day!  Thanks Grandpa and Grandma George for being great babysitters!  The kids had a lot of fun, too.

Aubree is officially in the book fanatic stage.  The boys have come and somewhat gone from this stage already.  When it gets too quiet around me, I know that Aubree has found a few books.  She usually drags out a whole pile at a time.  Then she sits in the middle of them reading through each one out loud.  At the end she says, "All done."




Kellon and Barrett's newest fascination is a dune buggy game on the computer.  If one is playing the other is watching.  It is amazing how well they can use a computer.  Barrett is able to turn the computer on by himself, get to the internet program and then open the web page to find the game.  Their little minds are so sharp!




4 comments:

  1. I love your mountain picture! It brings back good memories to see all of your toys and toy basket. We sure miss hanging out with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you were able to go into the temple together, but I think it's so great that you make the effort to go alone. If Luke and I can't go together, we don't even think to go one at a time. Thanks for setting the example :) I LOVE when kids LOVE books. Miles is still a book and music lover. Glad you joined the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, a good husband does make all the difference. He would do and say the same thing, I felt bad because he would come home to a crying baby and mommy! And he comforted us both like a pro :) Also... I meant to write you earlier, congrats!! You'll have to let me know the details sometime, miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you on the computer!! My boys can't get enough. They will sit for hours if I let them and play the same games your boys do.

    ReplyDelete